Phoenix photographer Clayton Hall and Empire West Studios can make your modeling or talent portfolio come alive.
Phoenix photographer Clayton Hall and the team at Empire West Studios are focused on helping residents of Phoenix and surroundings areas such as Ahwatukee reach their goals and find success in the entertainment industry. Whether you’re interested in breaking into the industries of television, film, fashion and beauty or music, the experience, expertise, products and services Empire West brings to the table will help you get to where you want to be.
Empire West Studios offers several unique products and services that many other Phoenix model photographers and fashion photographers don’t, such as:
- Performance photography – involves spontaneous, natural movement where nothing is posed, allowing you to let your personality and creativity show through
- Magazine covers – we offer a selection of twelve trademarked magazine covers as promotional vehicles to show agents, clients and art directors how you will look on the cover of a magazine
- Montages – delivers a multi-shot performance all in one single image to show agents and clients what you’re really capable of doing
- Twin sets – two contrasting shots in one image that will showcase your range as a talent or model
- Film strips – similar to taking a film clip from a movie, these images are shot in sequential order and come together to tell a story, allowing you to better show who you are
- The “Wow Factor” – every part of our process, from styling and movement training to choosing and editing photos is all done with the intent of create photos that will make the viewer say, “Wow!”
- Contacts – once you have received your portfolio, you’ll receive the EWS Model & Talent Contact Sheet that has complete local and national listings of agencies, casting directors, acting coaches, SAG info, and more!
What sets us apart is the time we take to get to know you and your goals and our commitment to capturing moments that best express who you are and what you have to offer. The modeling portfolios and headshots we help to create for our clients are crafted with the intent of setting you apart from everyone else. Our photography studio creates photos that agents can look at and immediately get an idea of who you are and how best to promote you.
Finding the right Phoenix modeling photographer to help build your model portfolio is the most important investment you can make in your career. If you’re serious about breaking into the industry or if you want to learn more about how to become a model, call Empire West Studios today at 480-303-9359.